What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A hassle-free day care management software solution
- Keep up with your billing and invoicing using the billing features and invoice your clients accurately and promptly! Manage your cash flows efficiently!
- Manage your business billing and reporting with ease. You can know the status of an account or be able to generate a report in a matter of minutes!
- Banish the stress of learning by taking advantage of the comprehensive and easy to follow help menu, and learn the skills in the minimum of time!
- Basic details such as name, age, date of enrolment, account type, status, siblings , and choices for automatic billing, and crediting of subsidies
- Daycare Manager Pro requires a PC Emulator to run on a MAC. Please note that this does reduce the performance of the Daycare Manager Pro software
- For Windows 2000 users, Daycare Manager Pro will only run if Service Pack 4 is installed, and should be updated to the latest Windows updates
- For Windows XP users, Daycare Manager Pro will only run if Service Pack 1 is installed, and should be updated to the latest Windows updates
- Never leave it to chance again. All of the crucial information is safely stored and is accessible… at the touch of a button!
- Build your database from 20 clients to 200, and spend barely any extra time finding files, attendance records and billing notes!
- Additional notes area where you can list details such as special requirements or important details regarding the care of the child
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Day Care Manager Pro scores 71.01/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.daycaremanagerpro.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: daycaremanagerpro.com you’ll also be taken through to daycaremanagerpro.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)